Fast Version Seeds: The Best Way to Grow Your Business
Fast version cannabis seeds are a popular option for people wanting to grow cannabis plants quickly. Fast version seeds come in a variety of options, such as indica, sativa, hybrid, and feminized, and can be purchased from popular seed vendors like SensiSeeds, which have a wide selection of cannabis seeds to choose from. Fast version seeds are typically used to grow autoflowering marijuana and can provide a top-notch growing experience.
In this article, we will explore the benefits of fast version cannabis seeds and look at the different types available:
Definition of Indica and Sativa
Indica and sativa are the two main types of cannabis plants. While indica and sativa plants both belong to the same species, Cannabis sativa, their physical characteristics, effects, and medical properties vary significantly. Understanding the differences between the two can help you select the best strain to meet your needs.
Indicas originate from Central Asia and have a short, bushy structure with broad leaves. They tend to produce more yield per square meter when grown indoors and flower faster than other types of cannabis, usually within 6–8 weeks. Indica strains provide an overall body high that is calming and may help with physical pain caused by inflammation or other chronic conditions.
Sativas come from warmer climates such as Mexico and Thailand. Sativas grow much taller than indicas—they can reach up to 20 feet in height! Sativas take longer to mature when grown outdoors but often finish in less time when cultivated indoors. Compared to indicas, sativas produce less dense buds with lighter shades of green, more prominent pistils (orange hairs), and fewer aromatic terpenes that produce only a weaker scent when smoked or vaped. Sativa strains tend to provide an energizing high—the perfect accompaniment for social activities or creative endeavors like painting or writing!
Popular Seed Banks
When you’re looking for quality marijuana seeds and strains, one of the most important aspects is finding a reliable and dependable seed bank. There are many different seed banks on the market, from those operating offline in physical locations to online-only stores. While it can be difficult to decide which bank will offer the best selection and quality, some of the most popular seed banks are Sensi Seeds, Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds (AMS) and Nirvana Shop.
- Sensi Seeds has been in business for over 25 years supplying commercial growers as well as recreational gardeners with high-quality genetics, regular cannabis seeds and feminized strains.
- AMS proudly offers a huge selection of different cannabis strains sourced from various breeders, both known and up-and-coming. They also have customer favorites like White Widow, Critical Kush and Cinderella 99.
- Finally, the Nirvana Shop offers customers a wide range of seeds including classic Indica and Sativa strains; hybrid heavy hitters like White Diesel Haze; autoflowering varieties; medical strain collections; plus regular, feminized or flavored versions.
Indica seeds, also known as cannabis indica, are a type of cannabis seed that comes from the two primary species: cannabis indica and cannabis sativa. Indica cannabis is a strain of the cannabis plant that is known for its physical effects, such as relaxation and pain relief.
Indica seeds are highly sought-after and can be found in many popular seed banks, such as Sensi Seeds and Popular Cannabis Seeds. Indica seeds can produce marijuana plants with various levels of THC, CBD, terpene, and other cannabis compounds. In addition to the physical benefits, Indica seeds also offer other benefits, such as faster flowering times, hardier buds, and more robust yields.
Let’s take a look at Indica seeds and what makes them unique.
Characteristics of Indica Seeds
Indica seeds are popular for their short flowering periods, high yields, and broad therapeutic potential. They are a type of cannabis plant that produce dense, short-growing plants ideal for indoor growing. Indica seeds produce a greater amount of the cannabinoid called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), making them more sought after for medical marijuana users.
Generally speaking, indica seeds grow shorter and stockier than their counterparts in the sativa family. They are characterized by wider leaves and shorter flowering times. As they produce less of a flowering hormone than sativas, they have shorter vegetation times when compared to sativas as well.
Indica seed strains are useful for producing potent cannabinoids that can help with various medical conditions including stress relief, nausea suppression, appetite stimulation and reducing muscle tension – making them ideal for medicinal users who want fast results in terms of symptom relief. This can be especially beneficial if you don't want your marijuana plants to grow too tall or need to harvest sooner rather than later due to limited space or timing purposes.
In addition to its medicinal benefits, Indica is known for its ability to promote relaxation and provide calming effects. Some people use it as an aid in sleep or even as an alternative medicine approach to reduce seizures or chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
- Bigger Yields: Since indica plants don't produce quite as much flower buds as their taller cousins do during the vegetative phase, there is more room for foliage production which leads to bigger yields overall at harvest time.
- Soil Requirements: Indica seeds grow best in well-draining soil with plenty of nutrients; however, certain varieties may require different special treatments such as specific environmental temperatures or even periodic nutrients additions via foliar spraying or root feeding techniques – consult with your seed provider before starting your indica garden!
Popular Indica Strains
Indica strains of cannabis are renowned for their relaxing, mellow effects and for generally having a higher THC content than other types of cannabis. Popular indica strains include Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, Blueberry and Granddaddy Purple.
- Hindu Kush is an old landrace strain that was originally like near the Hindu Kush mountains which separate India from Afghanistan. It has an earthy scent with sweet undertones and yields a heavy body-indica high.
- Afghan Kush is another landrace strain originating in the Hindu Kush mountains that is perfect for relaxation and sleep due to its sedative effects. It’s pungent aroma is often described as being musky or diesel-like and its buds are extremely resinous due to the heavy trichome production common in indicas.
- Blueberry is a hybrid cross between two classic strains, Afghani Indica and Thai Sativa, producing a delicious sweet berry aroma that many people find enjoyable. The potent body high this strain provides will leave you feeling relaxed for hours on end.
- Granddaddy Purple is well known for its distinct lavender hue and grape flavor with subtle hints of other fruits lingering in the background. Its smell can be described as having a robust skunky bouquet with undertones of both earthiness and sweetness combined. This popular indica will give you an intense sensation of euphoria followed by intense physical relaxation that allows the user to become incredibly calm while under its influence while enjoying its pleasant tastes and smells – making it highly sought after by recreational users all around the world.
Sativa Seeds are popular amongst Cannabis and Marijuana growers due to their wide range of benefits. Sativa seeds produce plants that can grow tall and lanky, and boast an impressive flowering time. In addition, they provide a more uplifting, invigorating type of high that can be quite pleasant and euphoric. Sativa seeds are the perfect choice for anyone looking to create some beautiful, potent buds.
Characteristics of Sativa Seeds
Sativa seeds are one of three main varieties of cannabis – the other two being indica and hybrid. The defining characteristic of sativa is its tall, thin leaf shape and lighter color compared to indica varieties. Additionally, it typically has a more energizing, uplifting effect rather than causing the “couch lock” associated with indicas.
Sativas take longer to mature than their indica counterparts, generally requiring up to 12 weeks before they reach peak potency. As a result, they are best suited for outdoor growing where they can get more direct sunlight and where there is enough time allowed for them to fully mature after flowering.
Popular Sativa varieties include Jack Herer from Sensi Seeds and Blue Dream from HighBred Seeds or Nirvana Seeds. These two strains have taken the cannabis world by storm due to their delightful cannabinoid profiles and incredibly fragrant aromas that tend to be particularly pungent compared to most other species of marijuana.
Crossbreeding has become increasingly popular in recent years, resulting in some truly remarkable hybrid cultivars that help bridge the gap between indicas and sativas while still offering a wide range of effects that cater to various individual needs. Popular hybrids include Scooby Snacks from Elev8 Seeds or White Widow from GreenHouse Seed Co., both of which exemplify the collective power these specialized creatives possess in terms of unique aromas and flavors as well as beneficial therapeutic effects that generally differ slightly when compared directly with pure indica or sativa seeds respectively.
Popular Sativa Strains
Sativa seed strains are some of the oldest and most popular types of cannabis breeds on the market. These seeds tend to produce cannabis plants with invigorating properties, energizing and focussed effects, and will often fill your grow room with high yields.
Popular sativa strains include:
- Sensi Skunk – First bred by Sensi Seeds in the early 1980s, this strain produces buds that are as fragrant as they are invigorating.
- Durban Poison – This timeless strain is a staple of many coffee shop menus worldwide – Its aroma is pungent but its effects will help to stimulate creativity.
- Dutch Haze – A Sativa dominant hybrid created by crop kings seeds with an impressive 27% THC content, this strain is known for its mental stimulation without “overhead” feeling which can feel so dank from other Haze varieties.
- Jack Herer – Bred from Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk x Haze (originally named Haze/Skunk after its parent strains) This easy to grow strain quickly became popular due to its euphoric energetic effect perfect for daytime use.
- Strawberry Cough – This classic sativa has been displayed on coffee shop menus for years due to its relatively easy growing environment and delicious aroma – A must try!
Analyzing the terpene profile in most sativa strains can you figure out why they provide more energetic and upbeat effects compared to indica seed strains due to their increased levels of limonene which is uplifting while Myrcene tends towards sedative effects more commonly found in Indica varieties.
Cannabis seeds come in a variety of varieties and all have different characteristics. You can find indica, sativa and hybrid seeds, each with their own traits, from popular seed suppliers such as SensiSeeds and other seed banks.
Whether you are looking for indica seeds, sativa seeds, hybrid seeds, feminized seeds or autoflowering seeds, there is something for everyone. Let's take a closer look at the different types of cannabis seeds available and which ones might be right for you:
Types of Cannabis Seeds
When you’re selecting cannabis seeds, you have a variety of choices. Most marijuana seed varieties are categorized as either indica or sativa, but some are hybrids that combine characteristics from each. Each type of marijuana seed has its own benefits, and selecting the right one for you is important.
Indica seeds produce short dense plants with wide leaves and bud sites close together. These plants tend to be shorter than sativa strains but compensate with higher yields and feature a shorter flowering time that usually lasts about seven to nine weeks. Popular indica strains include White Widow, Northern Lights and Afghan Kush among many others.
Sativa seeds grow tall thin plants with long thin leaves that spread wide apart on the branches. Sativas often flower longer than indicas (up to twelve weeks) but typically offer larger yields and energizing effects. Popular sativa strains include Super Silver Haze, Harlequin, Jack Herer and Sour Diesel among many others.
Hybrid seeds contain characteristics of both indica and sativa species in varying amounts depending on the strain in question. They can take anywhere from six to twelve weeks to flower depending on the parent stock used in breeding them along with their genetic composition. Some popular hybrid cannabis seed varieties include Sensi Star, Purple Kush, Great White Shark, White Widow among many more options available both online and offline today!
Feminized seeds are specially bred so they only produce female plants instead of male or hermaphroditic ones which require additional care when growing due to confusion over sexing them at the seedling stage – this ensures that no crops will end up being seeded unintentionally! Feminized (or fem) cannabis seeds can help save space in small gardens by allowing fewer plants per shelf as well as providing less hassle during cultivation due to not having any need for culling or disposing potentially male ‘invaders'. Popular feminized seed varieties include Girl Scout Cookies (GSC), Bubble Gum Blueberry Kush Auto-Flowering Marijuana Strains (AFMS), etc., along with many more classic favorites available online today!
Autoflowering Cannabis is becoming increasingly popular – these are Cannabis Plants bred specifically for short flowering cycles so they can be planted early or late in the season outdoors yet still finish before winter comes around again making them ideal for balcony growers or those wishing a greater amount of harvests in one year without much work needed half way through Summer due to their fast flowering cycle meaning they can perform well even if temperatures dip unexpectedly without causing unexpected problems like slow/non-ripeness otherwise associated with regular photoperiod strains grown during difficult weather conditions outside! Autoflowing Marijuana Seed Varieties Include: Lowryder 2 – an all-in-one auto-flower; Black Domina; Cheese Auto; Super Skunk Automatic; Northern Light Automatic; etc., all offering quick rapid finishes typically found only indoors yet easily able to be grown away from fire regulations and high energy costs associated therein by opting instead for outdoor autoflower convenience today!
Popular Cannabis Strains
Within the eight popular cannabis strains (indica, sativa, and hybrid) there are thousands of varietals available on the market. It’s important to understand that each variety will contain its own unique properties, traits, THC levels and other indicators making it unique from strain to strain.
Indica Strains: Indica plants feature broad feathered leaves and grow significantly shorter and bushier than their sativa counterparts. Popular indica varieties include Northern Lights, Bubba Kush and Afghani. These varieties are known for producing physical effects that relieve stress, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
Sativa Strains: Sativa plants tend to grow much taller than indicas with light coloration featuring longer more narrow leaves. Popular sativa strains include Sour Diesel, Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze. These particular varieties tend to produce stimulating effects such as energy bursts helping treat depression while also delivering deep body relaxation as well.
Hybrid Strains: Perfectly mixing both sativa-dominant or indica-dominant effects a hybrid strain provides the best of both worlds in regards to medical treatment options as well as recreational highs. Popular hybrid varieties like White Widow or Girl Scout Cookies have parental genetics that usually consist of both Indicas and Sativas developed over time by breeding out certain traits through generations in order to customize what we today call the modern hybrid cannabis plant.
Feminized Seeds: In order for a plant to bear buds it needs both male and female genetics located within each seed; this process is called sexual reproduction since pollen from a male plant pollinates a female flower creating new cannabis seedlings that are genetic copies of their parents. Feminized seeds will ensure proper pollination between two female plants which develop proper flower-buds instead of seeds when fertilization occurs between these two naturally-occurring genders. Bonza Seeds offers an extensive range of feminized types from Autoflowering, Photoperiodic & Medical Collectives available at varying price points for all horticulturists looking for exceptional genetics & top quality products at an affordable cost.
Marijuana Seeds refers to the seeds of Cannabis plants, which are traditionally either Sativa or Indica strains. There are several varieties of Marijuana Seeds that are available, and some of them are popular among Cannabis consumers.
From Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds, Hybrid Seeds and more, there are various kinds of Marijuana Seeds available for all types of Cannabis consumers.
In this article, we will be discussing the various types of Marijuana Seeds and their benefits.
Types of Marijuana Seeds
Marijuana seeds come in many different shapes, sizes, and varieties. The type of seed chosen largely depends on the purpose of use and preference. Generally, indoor growers choose feminized seeds because they produce higher yields and are overall easier to grow. Outdoor growers usually opt for regular seeds as they can withstand extreme weather conditions better than their feminized counterparts.
- Feminized Seeds: Feminized seeds are specially bred to produce female plants only and no males, so growers do not have to worry about accidentally pollenating their crop or waiting for the male plants to reveal themselves during flowering. These types of marijuana seeds are also ideal for medical users as THC is mainly concentrated in the resin produced by female plants.
- Regular Seeds: Regular marijuana seeds contain a mixture of both male and female genetics which means some of them will produce male plants that can be identified early on during the vegetative stage by pre-flowers that form at the nodes along the plant stem. Although this means there will be less yield per plant than when using feminized seeds, lots of experienced breeders prefer growing with regular genetics as they can save some pollen to further stable traits within their own garden or use it to pollinate other females for hybrid crosses.
- Autoflowering Seeds: Autoflowering cannabis strains were originally derived from a wild ancestor plant known as Cannabis Ruderalis. Other than being small in size (up to 2 feet), these strains have a unique ability to flower automatically without relying on light cycles since they accurately follow their life cycle according to time instead. Some famous autoflowering strain names include Lowryder (used as an F1 hybridizer), Northern Lights Auto, Blue Cheese Auto, etc…
- CBD dominant Seeds: CBD dominant marijuana strains contain elevated levels of Cannabidiol (CBD) compared with its THC count which makes them particularly popular among medical users looking for relief from pain, inflammation and other symptoms without feeling “high” typically associated with THC-dominant cannabis strains. Widespread names include Charlotte's Web and Harlequin although newer strains like Lifter have continually been hitting shelves due to increased demand from consumers seeking health benefits without a high pharmacological effect from THC potency.
Popular Marijuana Strains
Marijuana strains come in various categories, including indica, sativa, and hybrid. Each type has its own unique characteristics that affect the aroma, taste and effects of the plant. Here are some popular marijuana strains for both medicinal and recreational use:
- Indica Strains
- Indica strains tend to have a sedative effect, which may make them a good choice for night-time use or pain relief from muscle spasms. Popular indica marijuana strains include Afghani, Granddaddy Purp and Lemon Skunk.
- Sativa Strains
- Sativa marijuana strains often have an energizing effect and can be a good choice if you suffer from depression or chronic fatigue. Popular sativa marijuana strains include Hawaiian Haze, Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer.
- Hybrid Strains
- Hybrid marijuana strains are created by crossing indica and sativa plants to produce different traits in their offspring. Some popular hybrid cannabis seeds available from Sensi Seeds include Black Domina, Early Skunk XL, White Widow Max and Snow Bud Express.
- Feminized Seeds
- Feminized seeds are specifically bred for female qualities—namely higher yields of THC-rich flowers—and don’t require pollination (from male plants) to produce buds like regular seeds do. Sensi Seeds offers a wide variety of feminized cannabis seed varieties including Bubblegum XL Auto-flowering , White Widow Feminized, etc.
- Autoflowering Seeds
- Autoflowering cannabis seed varieties are bred with Ruderalis genetics to flower automatically (without changing light schedules), making them easier for novice growers to manage since fewer inputs are needed on the grower’s part. Popular autoflowering seed brands available from Sensi Seeds include Cheese Fast Version XXL Auto , Critical Fast Version XXL Auto , TNT Kush Auto , Hindu Kush Auto etc.
Weed seeds are more than just a novel way to add variety to your cannabis grow. They represent a whole new way of cultivating the plant, and they come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. There are Indica, Sativa, and hybrid seeds available to suit whatever your preference might be. Popular seed banks like Sensi Seeds carry a huge selection of Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed and Hybrid Seeds, including feminized and autoflowering seeds.
Let's take a closer look at the different types of weed seeds that are available:
Types of Weed Seeds
When shopping for weed seeds, you need to understand the various types of cannabis seeds that are available, as some will be more suited to your needs and lifestyle than others. Here is a guide to the different types of weed seeds and the benefits they offer:
- Indica Seeds: Indica varieties are often referred to as ‘in-da-couch’ because they have a more sedative and sleep-inducing effect. Most indicas have shorter flowering times and higher yields, making them popular with recreational users who want quick harvests. They’re also easy to grow indoors due to their short stature.
- Sativa Seeds: Sativa varieties produce buds with energizing effects which can give you an uplifting “high”. Sativas usually have longer flowering times than indicas but have increased yields due to their generally larger structure. They’re usually well suited for outdoor growing due to their large size.
- Hybrid Seeds: Hybrids are crossbreeds between indicas and sativas which aim to combine the best traits from both parents into one plant. Hybrids tend to offer an equal balance of energizing effects from the sativa parent, with sedative effects from the indica parent – making them popular among medicinal users looking for balance in their treatment program.
- Feminized Seeds: Feminized marijuana seeds are bred specifically for females which will reduce or eliminate any chance of them growing male plants instead – which can reduce your total yield significantly if not identified early on in the vegetative cycle. Feminized seeds are then more efficient at producing higher quantities of THC packed flowers in a shorter time frame than regular strains due to their ability to focus on female flowers only during growth cycles.
- Autoflowering Seeds: Autoflowering marijuana seed genetics combine both ruderalis and indica/sativa genetics into one hybrid strain that begins flowering based on age rather than photoperiodic changes like standard strains require. This makes these auto-flowering varieties extremely versatile when it comes time for harvesting as they’ll begin maturing after a certain number of days regardless of how much light or dark it receives during its life cycle – allowing them faster turnarounds meaning quicker harvests! The resulting buds tend to carry both induca/sativa healing qualities plus increased THC levels for added therapeutic value without sacrificing flavor or aroma in comparison to other traditional strains available today.
Popular Weed Strains
Popular weed strains vary greatly and depend on individual preferences. When choosing a strain, it is important to know the difference between indica and sativa, which are the two major cannabis species. Indica plants tend to grow short and wide with thick leaves and a dense, aromatic nature. They usually have more sedative effects than Sativa plants, which are taller with lighter leaves, have higher yields and provide an uplifting, happy high.
When it comes to weed seeds, there are companies such as Sensi Seeds that specialize in a variety of popular strains. Feminized seeds are becoming increasingly popular due to their high success rate in producing female plants only while auto-flowering seeds combine indica and sativa genetics with Ruderalis genetics for shortened flowering times without compromising potency or yield.
Popular indica strains include Northern Lights Express®, White Widow®, OG Kush®and Granddaddy Purple®while sativa lovers often choose Super Lemon Haze®, AK 47®, Amnesia Haze®, and Durban Poison®. Popular hybrid seeds include Lowryder #2™(indica/Ruderalis), Amnesia Haze Automatic™ (sativa/Ruderalis) and Sour Diesel X Northern Lights Automatic™ (hybrid/Ruderalis).
Whether you’re looking for an energizing Sativa buzz or relaxation from an Indica strain, you’ll find plenty of options available when it comes to choosing marijuana seeds from Sensi Seeds! Be sure to read up on seed bank reviews prior to making your selection as there is a wide range of quality across different sources.
Hybrid seeds are one of the most popular types of cannabis seeds within the Sensi Seeds collection. They are the result of crossing two parent plants, which could be indica plants, sativa plants, or a combination of both. Each hybrid seed type can offer a unique combination of effects, flavors and aromas.
Let's take a closer look at hybrid seeds and the varieties you can find at Sensi Seeds:
Characteristics of Hybrid Seeds
Hybrid seeds are created through a particular type of plant breeding, in which two different parent plants are crossbred in order to produce an offspring with desirable traits. This process has been used for centuries, though modern advances have made it possible to combine more specific characteristics from the parent plants than ever before. Hybrid seeds offer many benefits over traditional open-pollinated varieties, including increased pest and disease resistance and improved uniformity and quality.
The most important consideration when using hybrid seeds is that they cannot be saved from one year to the next as the offspring will not retain the same trait characteristics of the parent plants. Certain vegetables like corn require hand pollination in order to preserve their traits, which may be complicated or time consuming in large scale farming operations. At a home garden level, however, it is often easy enough to re-create annual hybrids as needed each year.
In addition to improved disease resistance, hybrid seeds also offer several other characteristics that can make them advantageous for certain crops. Hybrids may grow more quickly or produce larger fruit or vegetables; some are heat resistant for climates that experience harsh summers; others come with attractive foliage or colorful fruits; and there are hybrids designed especially for container or patio gardening with well-developed root systems for easy transplanting later in life. Choosing hybrids based on desired characteristics can create a garden full of flavor, nutrition and beauty!
Popular Hybrid Strains
Hybrid seeds are the product of two distinct varieties of the same species and they offer some unique advantages. Hybrids tend to have greater genetic diversity than inbred varieties, which makes them more resilient, with increased vigor and yields than inbred strains. Hybrids are now widely used in modern agriculture, and they are increasingly popular among gardeners.
In the world of cannabis, hybrid strains have become the most sought-after type due to their ability to combine beneficial traits from both of their parent strains. Popular hybrids can usually be categorized as Sativa-dominant or Indica-dominant, which reflects each strain’s overall effects on the body.
Below is a list of some popular hybrid strains available today:
- G13 Haze – A potent Sativa-dominant hybrid that can help produce a feeling of euphoria and relaxation along with relief from anxiety and depression.
- Blue Dream – A classic strain that offers well-rounded effects thanks to its combination of calming Sativa and soothing Indica genetics.
- Bubba Kush – An intense Indica cross between Pre 98 Bubba Kush and OG Kush that produces deep physical relaxation as well as an uplifting mental clarity.
- Girl Scout Cookies – Another legendary strain much loved for its sweet flavor profile as well as its ability to provide users with a pleasant state of euphoria mixed with deep physical relaxation.
- Pineapple Express – An immensely popular Sativa dominant cross between Hawaiian sativa and trainwreck thE sativa provides consumers with a long lasting jolt of focus that eventually shifts into blissful relaxation.
Feminized Seeds are becoming increasingly popular as they offer more convenience and reliability for cannabis growers. Feminized seeds are specifically bred to produce only female plants, allowing growers to have more control over the yield and quality of their crop.
Let's explore some of the benefits and drawbacks of feminized seeds:
Characteristics of Feminized Seeds
Feminized Seeds are cannabis seeds that are bred to produce only female plants. These seeds are produced by stressing a female plant into producing male flowers with viable pollen. The pollen is then used to fertilize another female plant, and the resulting seeds lack the male chromosome. Feminized Seeds are a great choice for growers who want to reduce or eliminate males in their crop and only produce seedless buds (commonly referred to as sinsemilla).
The benefits of using feminized seeds include faster flowering times, higher yields, and better potency than regular seeds. They generally have a more uniform structure (meaning they will all finish at the same time) and shorter flowering periods, making them perfect for indoor growing. They also don't require pollination of other plants, so they are less likely to be affected by pests and diseases that can mar a crop. This makes feminized strains much easier to manage than regular strains which may suffer problems in certain climates or conditions if not properly cared for. Additionally, because feminization can increase potency levels, growers who want maximum yields from their efforts should consider investing in feminized cannabis seeds.
Feminized Seeds come from many popular cannabis seed banks such as SensiSeeds, Famous Seeds and Dutch Passion – some of the leading suppliers of high quality marijuana genetics – so you can be sure that you'll get the best quality strain when you buy them. Whether you're looking for an all-indica strain such as White Widow or an all-sativa like Amnesia Haze, most breeders have plenty of options when it comes to feminized varieties.
Popular Feminized Strains
Feminized seeds are specially bred cannabis seeds that only produce female cannabis plants. While not all strains produce feminized seeds, some of the most popular highly sought after strains are available in a feminized form.
Popular feminized strains include Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, OG Kush, Sour Diesel, and Blue Dream. Each strain’s characteristics vary and its effects may differ depending on the breeder and location. In general, indica-dominant strains create relaxing effects while sativa-dominant strains create uplifting effects.
The advantages of cultivating feminized plants are numerous. With no male plants in the garden you do not need to worry about accidental pollination leading to seedy buds. Additionally, growers save time selecting and discarding male offspring from their crop as females may produce more buds than a regular seed yields (depending on the strain). Last but not least, you can maximize yields when using feminized seeds because your resources will be devoted to flowers instead of males during growth cycles!
Autoflowering cannabis seeds are becoming increasingly popular due to their high yield, fast flowering times, and greater resistance to pests and diseases. Autoflowering seeds provide plenty of options when it comes to variety and cultivation, as they can be both indica and sativa dominant, giving growers the ability to find the right strain for their needs.
Let's take a look at the pros and cons of autoflowering seeds:
Characteristics of Autoflowering Seeds
Autoflowering Seeds are cannabis seeds that flower automatically irrespective of the number of hours of darkness they receive. These seeds have been developed by crossing cannabis indica and cannabis ruderalis to create a strain with both indica and sativa characteristics that is ideal for those looking for an easy grow.
Autoflowering seeds flower automatically a few weeks after germination and are usually ready to harvest within 8–10 weeks from germination, making them faster-growing than most photoperiod strains. Autoflowers are also often easier to grow, as they require little maintenance or specific lighting schedules; some growers also prefer autoflowers for their relatively short size, decreased smell and more discreet plant cycle times.
SensiSeeds provides several popular autoflowering strains including Amnesia Autoflower (sativa-dominant hybrid), Jacky White Autoflower (balanced indica-sativa hybrid) and the Auto Northern Light (indica-dominant hybrid). Most modern autoflower genetics provide high yields while still allowing plants to be grown discreetly in small spaces without sacrificing quality or flavor. As with any cannabis variety, growers should pay attention to environmental conditions as well as nutrient levels when cultivation autoflowers indoors or outdoors.
Popular Autoflowering Strains
Autoflowering cannabis seeds have become increasingly popular as a way to grow in quicker harvest cycles, making them great for indoor and guerrilla type grows. Autoflowering seeds can be grown anytime during the year – regardless of the daylight cycle – making them an attractive alternative to photoperiod strains when growing become complicated due to time or other constraints.
Popular autoflowering strains include Lowryder by Sensi Seeds, Car-Mal by Dutch Passion and White Dwarf Autoflowering by AutoFem Seeds. These are all indica dominant strains that provide robust plants that finish their flowering cycles in as little as 8 weeks post germination. Many other varieties are now available, crossing indica and sativa genetics to create unique new autoflowering hybrids that provide interesting cannabinoid profiles along with ease of cultivation such as Homegrown Fantaseeds Santa Sativa and Flying dutchman’s Apollo 11 Automatic.
Generally smaller in size than regular photoperiod plants, autoflowers can be grown indoors or outdoors without the need for intense environmental control – making them well suited for beginner gardeners who may not have access or the ability to tightly regulate their grow environment. Auto-flowering is nothing if not easy – with many of these cannabis seed varieties going from seedlings to harvest at lightening speed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the most popular types of cannabis seed?
A1. The most popular types of cannabis seed include indica, sativa, hybrid, feminized, and autoflowering seeds.
Q2. What seed varieties does Sensi Seeds offer?
A2. Sensi Seeds offers a variety of cannabis seed varieties, including indica, sativa, hybrid, feminized, and autoflowering seeds.
Q3. Are indica and sativa seeds the same?
A3. No, indica and sativa seeds are different. Indica seeds produce plants that are short and bushy, while sativa seeds produce plants that are tall and lanky.