ChatGPT: AI Chatbot Revolutionizing How We Work and Learn
ChatGPT: New AI Chatbot Has Everyone Talking
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot created by OpenAI and released in November 2022. To produce answers that mimic human responses, it was taught using a colossal amount of text data. It has become immensely popular, with an estimated 100 million active users in its first month.
ChatGPT has the potential to revolutionize how people work and learn. It can generate human-like text, quiz students, and aid in creating educational content. Classrooms with students who speak multiple languages can benefit from this resource, as it can aid in language translation and comprehension.
ChatGPT is powered by a large language model, or LLM, which is programmed to understand human language and generate responses based on large corpora of data. It is free to use for anyone with an account on OpenAI’s website, and there is a “ChatGPT Plus” subscription plan for $20 per month.
ChatGPT can help make work life easier in various ways, such as helping to manage work schedules, offering advice on how to start a business, and helping programmers identify bugs and write code.
However, there are concerns about the potential misuse of AI, and how it should be governed in a way that is aligned with human values. It will be interesting to see how ChatGPT and other large language models develop over the coming years.
0. “Three's a Crowd: ChatGPT vs Bard vs Ernie Bot” Analytics India Magazine, 9 Feb. 2023, https://analyticsindiamag.com/threes-a-crowd-chatgpt-vs-bard-vs-ernie-bot/
1. “What Is ChatGPT, and Why Is It Important?” How-To Geek, 8 Feb. 2023, https://www.howtogeek.com/871071/what-is-chatgpt
2. “All you need to know about ChatGPT, the A.I. chatbot that's got the world talking and tech giants clashing” CNBC, 8 Feb. 2023, https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/08/what-is-chatgpt-viral-ai-chatbot-at-heart-of-microsoft-google-fight.html
3. “ChatGPT is a data privacy nightmare, and we ought to be concerned” Ars Technica, 8 Feb. 2023, https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2023/02/chatgpt-is-a-data-privacy-nightmare-and-you-ought-to-be-concerned
4. “Commentary: ChatGPT can disrupt education, but it need not be all bad. Here's how NIE is using it to train teachers” TODAY, 7 Feb. 2023, https://www.todayonline.com/commentary/commentary-chatgpt-can-disrupt-education-it-need-not-be-all-bad-heres-how-nie-using-it-train-teachers-2102386
5. “What ChatGPT and generative AI mean for science” Nature.com, 6 Feb. 2023, https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00340-6